К основному контенту

Brain Rules by John Medina

Pic from ScienceDaily
John J. Medina is a developmental molecular biologist with special research interests in the isolation and characterization of genes involved in human brain development and the genetics of psychiatric disorders. Medina has spent most of his professional life as an analytical research consultant, working primarily in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries on research issues related to mental health.

Such an interesting book that share knowledge about how our brain works and how information in our brain live. This book gives very useful tips and recommendations on how to boosts your memory, thinking and how to control your mind. I saw results of those recommendations right away. Maybe you will see how your life will boosts up as well. 
What you get in this book: 
  • Information about our brain and how it's working  
  • Tips on memory and how to remember information 
  • Tips about boosting your life 
  • Stories of different people and their life

What I got from this book: 

While reading this book, I got many useful information about how our brain works and what it needs to work properly. 

It's easy written book share many good tips on how to boost your memory up and I got some plenty amazing hobbits which I use nowadays. I can say for sure that after reading this book, I started to feel more confident in my memory and in myself as well. 


Комментарии